Sunday 2 September 2012

Chocolate chips and cranberries cookie recipe



Apart from the earlier cookies made for raya, I also baked chocolate chips cookies for the kids. 

The recipe used is actually a newly invented one, as follows:

150g of butter
1/2 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of brown sugar
1 tsp of vanilla essence
1 egg
2 tbs of cocoa powder
1 cup of flour
3/4 cup of self-raising flour
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
1/2 cup of dried cranberries

Cream the butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla essence. Add in the egg, followed by cocoa powder, flour and self-raising flour. Finally add in the chocolate chips and cranberries.

Drop the cookie mixture 1 tsp at a time onto the cookie/baking sheet. Bake at 160 degree celcius for about 16 minutes.


Note to myself:
Cookie tasted okay and the kids loved it. The texture is also perfect to my liking. However, in future, I will definitely add in more cocoa powder as I like my choc chips cookie darker, with more chocolate flavor.









No comments:

Post a Comment