Tuesday 25 February 2014

Rapid white bread recipe

This is my new favourite bread recipe. I've been making it for quite a while now, and I love the end result every time.

Not only that the recipe is easy, yield delicious result but it can be ready in about an hour - that is about 5 minutes of preparation and another 55 minutes (+- depending on the bread machine itself) in the bread machine.



I normally start the bread after dinner and there'll be plenty of time for the bread to be ready and to cool down before bed time, and we'll have delicious bread ready for breakfast.

Recipe is from one of my favourite cook book, the ultimate bread machine cookbook. This book is, in my opinion, the best bread machine cook book that I've encountered. I've tried a lot of recipes from the book and ALL turned out good.

So, here is the recipe:

210 ml lukewarm water
1.5 tbsp sunflower oil
375g bread flour
1 tbsp milk powder
1.5 tsp salt
1 tbsp sugar
1 tsp dried yeast

Pour the ingredients into the bread machine in the order as listed above.Set the bread machine to the rapid/fast bake setting, medium crust, 500 g loaf size. Remove the bread at the end of the baking cycle and let it cool on a wire rack.









No comments:

Post a Comment