Thursday 18 April 2013

Yogurt pancakes

I was on the net the other day searching for a yogurt pancake recipe to make for tea time and I stumbled upon this vanilla yogurt pancakes recipe from baked bree. I immediately tried the recipe, but had made several small changes to it and I love the result. The pancakes were light and fluffy, and very delicious. My kids ate most of the pancakes and they loved the pancakes very much.



Ingredients:
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup cake flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 small tub of yogurt ( I used Nestle's fat free mix berries yogurt, 135 grams tub)
1 tablespoon of honey

In a bowl, whisk together all purpose flour, cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix well.

Heat a lightly oiled non-stick pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup of batter and cook until surface of pancakes have some bubbles, about 1 to 2 minutes. Flip and cook until browned on the underside. Serve warm.


No comments:

Post a Comment