Tuesday 21 August 2012

Selamat hari raya aidilfitri


I've been super busy for the past one week, and don't even have the time to update my blog. I've been busy fulfilling the cookie orders, sewing the boys' raya clothes, travelling to Kedah 2 days before raya and back to Kuala Lumpur the following day, etc. Nasib baik sempat siapkan baju untuk my two little boys, just in time for raya.

Anyway, I would like to wish all Muslim, especially my dear family, friends and customers Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. 






2 comments:

  1. wahh..nurul jahit baju budak2 sendri..ada amik order tak? kak ayi susah betul nak carik baju saiz alia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Setakat baju sendiri dan anak anak berani la kak ayie. Main agak agak je buat based from what I've learned through blogs and YouTube.


    ReplyDelete