Monday 6 August 2012

Biskut raya 2012

In my first week of being a stay at home mom, I've made cakes and apam polkadot for iftar, cooked almost every day for the family, made cookies for sampling and a lot of other little things that I previously not able to accomplish due to the time constraint. Most importantly, we have managed to change our little daughter's sleep pattern. It is now back to normal and she now sleeps through the night, alhamdulillah.

For raya cookies, I'm starting off with just 3 type of cookies for the time being.

Nestum cookies (biskut nestum) - RM21 for 50 pieces:

Green lace cookies (biskut semperit pandan) - RM22 for 50 pieces

Snow almond cookies (biskut snow almond) - RM24 for 45 pieces


If you are interested to order, kindly e-mail me at shasrine@gmail.com. Pick up point will be in front of Giant S Park Desa Petaling. I also provide free delivery (to the apartments' guard houses)  within Desa Petaling area.


No comments:

Post a Comment