Wednesday 13 June 2012

Moist chocolate cake

It has been 2 weeks since I last baked. We spent the first 5 days of the recent school holidays by the beach in Kuala Terengganu and another 4 days in Kota Bharu.

We reached home at about 2 am last week's Monday and I had to work from Monday onwards. I had to also spent a few evenings after work doing laundry. I had only managed to complete doing so on Thursday.

So, when my brother called to inform that my mum and all my siblings plus their family will be coming over to our house last Sunday, I got all excited and decided to bake a moist chocolate cake for dessert. Hubby had requested that I cooked 'nasi lemak', so I cooked nasi lemak with fried chicken and prawn sambal as main course.

Since my nephews, Ammar and Ahmad had recently celebrated their birthdays and my son Amirul will be celebrating his birthday soon, we lighted up candles and sang birthday songs for them all.

Happy birthdays dear Ammar, Ahmad and Amirul. Love all of you so much!!




Although it was a simple chocolate cake without any decoration, everyone loves it especially my nephew, Adib who had 3 servings of the cake. 





No comments:

Post a Comment