I've pasted the recipe shared by Gina, as follows:
115 g salted butter
180 g self raising flour
1 tbsp cocoa powder
80 g castor sugar
50 g light brown sugar
1 egg, beaten
1 tube of Polo Mints
1 cup of chocolate chips
1. Crush Polo mints in a bag, set aside
2. Cream butter, sugar in a mixer till creamy.
3. Add egg to beat till well mixed.
4. Turn off mixer and fold in flour, cocoa powder, chocolate chips and crushed mint.
5. Lined a baking tray with baking paper.
6. Use a piped bag to squeeze out tiny spots on the paper.
7. Bake in preheated oven 180 for 15 mins.
8. Remove and cool completely on wire rack.
I've taken some pictures of the cookies, but it doesn't look as nice as the one baked by Gina.
But the kids loved them anyway (since the get to "help-out" in making the cookies).