Tuesday 28 August 2012

Mix fruits jelly

I made mix fruit jelly for iftar about 2 weeks ago, but have not been able to post it.


It's one of the simplest dessert to make, and the jelly doesn't require much time to set. I made it at about 4.30 p.m. and by iftar, the jelly is all set and cold, ready to be eaten.


I used agar-agar powder (swallow globe brand, the same one that I used in my previous post) to make the jelly. To make one, all you need to do is to cook the agar-agar powder based from the instruction given on the packaging, and then pour it in a container to set. Add in some mix fruits (I used canned mix fruits) and let it rest at room temperature for about 5 to 10 minutes before transferring it to the refrigerator to set.

Enjoy the jelly on its own or you can pour evaporated milk on top of it when serving.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment